Please login, or register, if you'd like to make use of the Ravens of War website. If you'd never like to see this pop-up again, then click "Do not display again".

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Between Two Worlds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torana

PostSubject: Between Two Worlds   June 8th 2017, 2:31 am

(This is a character history/journal type story thread and is OOC knowledge unless revealed by the character to your character ICly or your character was involved in it. This is from the character's point of view of RPed events in her life. I hoped I wouldn't have to add this to any of these...but I have had issues with people using OOC gained information ICly. This is why this has been added.

Characters are owned by the players and they are intellectual property of their players. They have been copyrighted. Do not use without permission.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torana

PostSubject: Overview   June 8th 2017, 2:35 am

CHARACTER OVERVIEW

Preface:
This is the tale of a young woman searching for the answers of who and what she is and where she came from.

Name: Teinespeirr Kara

Nickname/Formal name:

Place of Birth: Haso, Margoria

Birth Constellation: Black Dragon

Parents:
             Father: Brandr Teinespeirr
             Mother: Hārokku Motoko

Current Place of Residence:

Ethnic / Social Background: She was raised in a lower noble Haso household as the stepdaughter of a lower Haso noble.  However not being a blood child of the man she called father, she had all the advantages with none of the promises of the future.  She has never felt completely included by her step-siblings save the eldest son of her step-father.

Political views/leanings: She is trying to find what she believes while finding out who she is.

What does she care about most in the world: Since her mother and stepfather have died, the only one she cares about his her eldest step-brother.  However, the questions she has grown up with haunt her as if they were the most important thing in her life.  Her loyalty and devotion to her step-brother is only torn by the need to know who she is; where she belongs; and why she was left behind.

Known Interests/Talents/Hobbies: She is still discovering herself.

Guild: Ravens Of War

Physical appearance:

Height: 5’ 6” (1.6764 m)
                 Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
                 Hair: Long, full body blonde
                 Eyes: Dark sapphire blue, medium depth set

Petite, yet sturdy, build with well-toned, lithe muscles mold her voluptuous, statuesque physique.  While she moves with complete control and awareness, there is the sense she is moving more like a free flowing wind or wave.  This gives the wonder of where her direction is going.  Her blood mix makes an exotic mix of both heritages within her appearance, which strengthens her character by making it obvious she doesn’t quite belong to one ethnicity, separating her from all those around her.  This makes her age hard to place.  Her dark, sapphire eyes give a questioning innocence to those who are trapped by them.  Her gaze gives some an uncomfortable feeling even in silence as it seems to question and accuse.  Her blonde hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes, gifts from her father’s blood, contrast the traits her mother’s blood gave her.  However, there is the noticeable hairless, smoothness to her visible skin.  Clothing she wears hides much of her skin, most particularly her hands, which are most times covered in gloves of leather or cloth.  Rare is a glimpse of the burn scars hidden by her clothing.  Her soft voice is accented with the land of her birth as she speaks languages she learned in her schooling and quickly picks up the languages of those around her.

Health/disabilities/handicaps:
Excellent health, high strength and stamina. No known disabilities or handicaps she will admit to.  However, the burns caused hair to be missing from most of her body.  The fire, which caused them, also caused severe nerve damage to her hands.

Personality Type:
Kara grew up somewhat on the outside of the society around her.  Her mother’s second husband and his eldest son, Batou, worked hard to make sure she was included and received the best they could give her.  Her looks made it obvious she was not the same as everyone around her.  While she was very open and outgoing within the home, she learned to be mistrusting and cautious when outside of her family.  As she grew, her other step-siblings and half-siblings became more aware of her differences from them.  They started to exclude her from activities.  While not actually cruel in anything they said or did, it was clear that to them she didn’t belong with them.   Batou was the only one who never left her out of anything she could be involved with.  This exclusion, however, left her withdrawn and cautious of those around her as she never really feels she belongs.

Possessions:
Kara left most of her possessions in Haso with Batou.  The few things she did take with her were lost to the fire that scarred her body.  The few items of clothing she has are the only things she really can call her own which she has with her at this point.

Education:
Kara had the education with her siblings under her stepfather's household.  She has a gift for tongues and listening to people.  Others seem to talk in her presence like she is not there.  She has learned there are advantages to being overlooked and information is more valuable than silver and gold.

Last edited by Torana on June 8th 2017, 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding information to the Post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torana

PostSubject: Re: Between Two Worlds   June 25th 2017, 6:20 pm

“I have to leave?”

“Kara-chan,” the dark haired man looked at the girl while shooking his head. “It’s far past time. You’ve no need to stay with us anymore. Besides, you have a task only you can perform.”

“I just thought…”

“You just thought you could put it off.”

She sighed looking down at her feet. He was right. She knew it. It had always seemed to be the “one of these days you must” tasks which could be put off indefinitely. However, she knew it would not be put off forever.

She also knew he would be far too happy to let things be. However, it had been far too long put off already.

“Ani,” she said looking up at him. “May I return?”

“Kara-chan,” he smiled as he spoke “You are always welcome in my home as well as my family’s home. Surely you know this by now.”

She bowed to him respectfully. She looked around the room which had been hers since childhood. He didn’t even let her ask “Your room is your room always.”

She blushed as she met his amber eyes again bowing respectfully as she said “You are too kind Ani.”

He softly touched her face still experiencing the sense of wonder which he first had when her mother and she had joined his father’s household. He wondered how long he would still feel that wonder. He moved a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. “Now, when will you be going?”

She sighed as she spoke “I suppose I shall check on the transports in the next few days. I will have to decide what I need and how I can carry it. I do not even know where to start looking for him, save away from Margoria.”

“Let me know what you need. It will be supplied.”

She tilted her head up at him. “I’m not even sure other than clothing and foods,” she met his eyes. “What do they wear?”

“I will have to find out for you. I would think your armor would be best though, you would need other clothing as well,” he said stepping back from her. “I have some things you were left by your mother and my father for your journey..”

She looked at him and nodded. He left the room for her to start preparing. She stood looking around the room still unsure about the quest she would be leaving on and what she would need to pursue it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Between Two Worlds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Black Desert Online :: Roleplay-
Jump to: